Full Planning starts at $5000
Full Planning provides you with a stress-free experience as you plan the most important day of your life. Our team of professionals will walk you through your entire wedding planning process, focusing on creating a truly customized wedding – an authentic reflection of you. With our help, you will be surprised how easy and stress-free planning a wedding can be. Together we will create your dream wedding. On your wedding day, you will feel confident and enjoy the most important day of your life.
FULL PLANNING INCLUDES:
- Unlimited consultations
- Cultural background fusion
- Venue selection
- Vendor recommendations
- Budget development
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination
- Management of small decor details (place cards, pew markers, favors).
- Timeline development
- Assisting bride & bridal party on the wedding day
- Instructing ushers & readers of duties
- Organizing processional line-up
- Assisting with the transition from ceremony to reception
- The main point of contact on the wedding day
- Overseeing scheduled events at the reception, cocktails, dinner, cake cutting, entertainers, speeches
- Delivery of final payments to vendors (if required)
- Head planner and assistant for Wedding Day
Melissa BarrieCo-owner and Lead Planner
Melissa has been married for over 20 years and is the mother of 3 active boys. Her love for style, trends and design began as a teenager setting up visual displays for the Hudson Bay Company. It was love at first set up. She loves travel, culture, language and adventure and has traveled many parts of the world and lived abroad. After listening to friends talk about how they wish their weddings had been different she knew she could excel at helping couples like them. Her planning style involves incorporating as many lifetime memorable moments as possible and she creates her timelines around these trademark moments. Melissa has been certified thru WPICC, DWC, IWED, LWPI, Wedding MBA and countless other conferences and workshops. She is committed to lifelong learning and skill development which will help keep her at the cutting edge of destination wedding planning and design.